Thread: Frustrated
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 07:35 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kraze3

Unhappy Frustrated

So I joined this group on Saturday night after another one of my "last straws" sigh.

On Sunday my husband and I had this AMAZING talk. Best ever. We talked about everything. He even broke down and told me how he felt and ACTUALLY admitted to having a problem. Told me he hated it, felt like 2 people and wanted help. I thought, awesome! I mean admitting it is the first step right? So I told him that I would totally support him and be there for him to quit. He was worried about me but I told him that I found this amazing support group online and that I would rather be hurting and stressed getting him better then hurting and stressed about his drinking. He even helped me dump all his beer down the sink (about 9 beers). I was so proud.

He walked in the house yesterday with his usual 8 pack he buys when he works the late shift (this is drank in about 2.5 hours) and I just looked at him. He said "what?" I told him that I thought we agreed on the problem and agreed that you don't know how to have one or 2 beers. As much as you think you can you can't. So he said fine I won't drink it. Actually left it there, he ate his dinner and then we went to bed.

Guess what he is drinking tonight. It's almost 11pm, he still hasn't eaten his dinner cause you know drinking all the beer out is more important right?