View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 09:37 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
barb dwyer
same planet...different world

tiburon -

I offer this to you.

All any of us get ... is the one day.
Some of us ... make a deal out of how much 'time' we have .. because it's ALL we have.
and ...*shrug* who's business is it anyhow?
Some of them; I ignore. Others of them, I look up to.

Ten years of doing the wrong thing doesn't match one day of doing the right thing. And that's a simple truth.

Well ... seeing this from where I USUALLY see things ... just a little ... off... from where everyone else apparently is seeing it -

I see you being gifted an OPPORTUNITY to make this time ...
an honest time. So maybe don't be so down. This is the chance you've been needing.

The days you have right now - are YOURS. They're REAL. Don't compare them to anyone else's. They're not BETTER than anyone's. They're not LESS than anyone's. Theyre YOURS.

Hang on to that, hon.

I think you'e being gifted something here. Im trying to encourage you to grab onto it amd do something you've not been able to until now. Make this time - the last time.

*hug*

I've said before - the accomplishing of the working of the steps, the DOING the program, as written, in order ... meant something that I had never done before - meant I'd not fidged ... I'd not cheated ... I'd not 'slunk' in ... I'd earned it the accomplishment. DOING that ... changed something in me. Fundamentally.

I'd love that for you, tib. I think you hunger for that.

*prayers*