Thread: Hello and Help
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 06:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
dogface

Hello and Help

Well folks, first I am completely new to this and am not sure where to start. Lets see, I quit drinking over 11 years ago, went through and outpatient program for an entire year, very successful, until I caught the director of the program stealing/coercing his employee's to give them their narcotics and not to tell when he went to the bar after each meeting. Lets just say it put a damper on the whole professionalism side of it. The bright side, I don't drink. However, after four back surgery's I have become very fond of pain pills. Enormous amounts of them, then when I ran out I had a very very very good friend convince me he had the cure for not having my pain pills. Heroin. My it does cut the pain, problem is though, it has a nasty habit of calling for you at all hours. So, here is my dilemma, I am out of work, live in a county that just shut down its only recovery facility due to funds, I have no money, there is no money available in this flippin county, and am going to quit heroin. Any suggestions. I here its pretty ugly. Just searching for a little support as the pucker factor is getting rather intense and that doesn't even touch the fear side of it. LOL

Dogface