View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 06:05 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Nothing wrong with you that you don't already know about Trish. You're an addict - we think of using, especially in the early days, and especially if all we do is just stop.

You've stopped using, but that's not enough. When you get the car in march - don't even give any time to thinking about scoring - drive - get to meetings, daily.

Start working on the other bit of recovery. You gotta stay stopped.

D
I know..I need to work a program. I want to. But how do you go to meetings when you have no car...the meetings close are all at night when I have to work. The ones during the day are all in the next towns. My family is looking out big time already giving both me and my grams rides almost everyday when they themselves have to work and do things too.
I know it will help alot more when I get my own internet back.
You know I just quit using without even relising it way back in 1999 when I got my first computer and internet? I was addicted to the internet so much I completely stopped smoking crack for almost 9 mos without even trying. But I did take up smoking weed and doing ecstacy.
You all are the best. I feel better already. Thanks
And Rusty...Not to bring up bad memories...But I reallt do believe if I go back out there. I will not make it back. Somehow or another. I just feel like it will be the ultimate end in the making if I do.
I dont want that.