View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 09:56 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
liesagain

Thanks Laurie, AND Anvil and Caliee
I'm not sure if its proactive or reactive..............

Actually my husband walked into the store as I was saying that to the owner, he looked at the case looked at me and walked to the bathroom to wash his hands......then walked back towrds me smiling and shaking his head............

when we got in the car I look at him and say.....WHAT? why are you laughing that makes me mad.............

he says well honey he really didnt care what you think and its not gonna change it...........

so I say STILL how horrible is that? I mean you and thousands or others are trying to get and stay clean and they have that trash in the store AT the register AND he knows full well what its for thats why he has it all together like that....then I say well I dont care if they have gas for 1.50 we wont spend money there or any CHEVRON, he laughs again and says............

honey I hate to tell you this but if he has gas for 1.50 I dont care what hes selling in there I will be buying the GAS..............then he patted me and said its okay really it is, I'm good.

( meaning hes feels good about where he is in his recovery right now and I shouldnt worry about him..............)

and hes right, thats exactly what was going thru my mind...................why would that man put these things out there for my husband to see............IT COULD BE A TRIGGER
hee could relapse

I'm still angry and I will not spend a dime in that store or company But I was and am being REACTIVE because of my fears......................
OH I HATE DRUGS