View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 05:50 PM
  # 438 (permalink)  
sadness123

I am having them send him money because I dont really know. He just needed money so I decided to have them both send him money. He is my daddy after all. And im pretty sure that he will get out on the set date and I think there is a good chance that he will stay out. Over the last few months I have changed my mind on like everything. I dont know what I would do without him. He is so funny. I would cry forever if he died or anything happened to him again. I cryed for a long time when he got burnt.
And about that boy, I dont really care much about him anymore. His current girlfriend like controls his every move. She is soo controlling. And I think its funny that he is with her when she controls where he goes, who he talks to, who he is friends with, etc. That is like having a 2nd mother. And when we were together I didnt control anything. I would tell him if I didnt like one of his friends but I wouldnt make him not be friends with them. I am over him. I made a list of pros and cons along time ago and he had hardly any cons and I made one recently and he had hardly any pros. I have forgot all about him for the most part. Like every once and awhile I would start to miss him but then I would forget about him again.