View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 08:49 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
shutterbug
A picture's worth a 1000 words

Cinderella, I'm sorry for me not being able to focus my thoughts more on you in my above post. Lately i've had such a one-track mind....well, much worse than usual that is.

Since I've twice taken medical leave from jobs for major depressive episodes....it's my opinion that only you can know everything you are dealing with...and only you can decide what you feel is best for you.

If you are still dealing with the blank staring off into space stuff then that's not good. Although, I'm impressed that you were able to get yourself to excersise for 10 minutes!

I'm wondering if you are still feeling as bad now?

okay....i just re-read where you said you woke up feeling more like yourself one morning. I can't remember if you've been diagnosed with bipolar disorder or something else? But depression is almost always a symptom of something grander going on behind the scenes and while all of that could have been caused by stress alone, i suppose, ....it still seems to me more like a mood swing, which could have been induced by stress, but i'd need to know more and since i had to find a picture today that I'd taken last week and since when i did find it i never remembered seeing that building or picture in my life.....then i know i can't remember much of anything of what you've told me before. Sorry.

None-the-less, i'm wondering how you are doing and hoping the depression and blank-outs are at bay still.

lov and hugs,
Jenna