View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 07:45 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
BayAreaPhoenix

ha ha you guys! Not trying to figure out any more if he's using or not. This is more all out curiosity for me - so sorry if it's just nosiness. This whole thing was sort of thrown at me in a way and along the way I learned some stuff that I couldn't spend time on as I had to deal with myself, my own issues and asked about stuff which at the time seemed like I needed to know. This question now - thankfully - comes from a place of curiosity, pure and simple (and does that feel good). Someone asked me the other day if I never noticed his eyes, and then I remembered what I had read here a few places and said no, his eyes are so dark, couldn't tell anything. Only that there were times when he's point out how glassy his eyes were, or ask if they were glassy, and with his allergies, I just assumed that's what it was. And, that made me wonder - know this isn't helpful, or recovery related or anything like that. Just wondering - but I think you all can take it anywhere you want. Windysan, I always get a kick out of your posts - so please .... take it away! humor is good for all our souls!