View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 09:24 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
shutterbug
A picture's worth a 1000 words

Cinder.....dearest Cinder.....just wanted to let you know that I know A LOT how you are feeling seeing how my car was stolen about 3 weeks ago too. And the cops in my stupid city won't even look for it or charge the guy who stole it or anything. I started back to work yesterday and my mom found me a cheap car being sold in the paper for me to buy (instead of paying my dental bill from last month).....and the funny thing is that it's the EXACT same model car I had all through college and in which when I made my last payment on it the engine blew the next month. I hated the kind of car it was then....and I hate it now, but we had a scare today in that my mom had me convinced that IT was ALSO a stolen car!! I've only paid for 1/2 of it and the guy who is selling it to me...well his name isn't the name that is on the title we discovered....soooooooo..... needless-to-say ..... I got the cops involved because I didn't want any part of driving a stolen car!! He's suppose to call me in the morning and we're suppose to finish out the deal where I pay him the rest and he gives me the title. But it still agrevates me that we'd just finished paying off my other car right before it was stolen. Although, that seems to pretty much fit the story of my life.

Anyway....guess I just wanted to let you know....I know how crappy it feels.