View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 07:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
greeteachday
Administrator

(((((Cece)))))
Scary, I know...but try to remember that whatever is, well it just is and you can't control it. No use awfulizing now...one step at a time.
Yes, if he gave blood since then and they screened, they would tell him, at least that's how things work here. And even IF he has it, that doesn't mean you all do. Maybe his HP is sending this little reminder because right now he needs to remember such possible consequences in some way. I'm not saying he is thinking of using, nope not at all...Just that maybe there is something going on right now in his life that he needs to remember consequences...Just one take...I tend to try to spin positive anywhere i can...it keeps me sane!

I know all too well that feeling of loosing control. I learned, for me, that I had a false sense of being in control in the first place. It always helps me just to give it over to my HP. When I do...really do not just lip service, I do find more peace.

I'm praying that God gives you comfort Cece, and that everything is fine with your son. Hang in there Cece...you've had a few bumps in the road recently and you deserve some peace and serenity. Many hugs, much love and light.