Old 01-19-2008, 07:27 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
expenguin

You are here..... thought you left me all alone and no sight of where you went............................I am happy I found you today.........

Please don't hide like that again......I like games.....but not when I can't find someone.....and feel the upset building up.........

Love ya and want to know you are alright............this tells me you are still around.........................I only say this because I lost a good friend and neighbor at the start of the week....he died at the age of 92 and leaves his wife (age 90 ) still around for a while....and a daughter who will be 60..............He was special to my little one and loved her as if she was their grandaughter..............and still treat her that way............ No funeral services at his wishes and that is ok.....

For me I am here and doing what I need to for the day............trying to stay warm in the early morning.........and waiting for the day to warm up so I can get into the shorts..............YES.....

Have a good day for all those that check in today...........the sun is out here and that is good.........but things are a bit frozen till the sun warms things up............

Little Penguin