Thread: My Depression
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 07:40 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Luckyv2
JUST DO IT!!

Thanks EVERYONE! and thanks TEACH!

The night that I posted my last post so what is that 3 nights ago? I decided to start taking my Anti-D's again. I have a appointment with my Doctor next month anyways so I will let her know what is going on. I am sure that she won't mind me starting them up again. She is really busy I will probably give her a call today and leave a message for her anyways.

I don't think that it is feasibly possible for me to start feeling OK already unless it is more the mind over matter type of thing but I am feeling some relief already! I am actally feeling pretty content here this morning which is a good thing. Gezzz I was hating the person that I was becoming, and I am sure that others didn't really want to be around my sorry little ..... either

I don't come here a lot but I sure do appreciate the quick responses and the knowledge is unbelievable! It sure helps me to be able to come here and see what you all said and the support which SR has always been good at. Thanks for allowing this Junky the privilege of being here. :ghug