View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 06:02 AM
  # 274 (permalink)  
expenguin

Had help getting a special God Box done......so nice and special to have the little one in my house help do something for me.......Prayers are needed for all of us in this program...... We need patience to keep each day going and God is there when we think He has left us out in the cold................

Clean House today and do the best you can...............Need a break? Get your Cup of Coffee and come right back to work the steps for today...... Progress will be made when you think you haven't gotten anywhere........

It takes a little patience and will power to get where you want......... In this program it seems to take more than that..... Keep coming back and know we are all here suffering in our own way through this program and our life beyond our program.......

There is light on the path to a better life............ You will make it..... Just keep your head up, attent meetings, keep in touch with friends in the program and pray to God each day when you rise and go to bed at night.............

Love ya all and I am praying for all you that are still having trouble......

I am not perfect in my program if that helps you...... I may have loads of years in my program ....But I still have ups and downs just like a newcomer..............

Little Penguin