Thread: My Depression
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 05:18 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
sugarssweetpea
Growing, Learning, Living

Vic,

I absolutely love your avatar. I could not have said it better myself!! That is exactly how I ahve been feeling the last 4 days. Don't know why either. Just came on, all of a sudden. Totally out of control. I would like to encourage you to keep posting. I do not think you are going to add to anyone's depression. It always helps me to know that I am not alone in the matter. Then as well, I can take the focus off of myself & pray & think about someone else for a change. I agree with finding a med that is right for you. It might take awhile, but it is definately worth it. I ahve considered one myself for a long time & have not as of yet. Just stubborn I guess. Want to keep trying to do it myself. Want to wait until I shed all of the unnecessary weight & have been eating healthy & exercising for a while. I have only ever been diagnosed with clinical depression, but I am starting to wonder about the bi polar thing. Too many ups & downs. Too much of an emotional rollercoaster. Oops sorry, there I went talking about myself again. Sorry. I hope to hear from you soon Vic. Take care of yourself.