Thread: My Depression
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 08:22 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Luckyv2
JUST DO IT!!

Thanks for your replies and yes I understand what you all are saying and this issue has been around for a very long time. I guess I don't know.....

I have been diagnosed with extreme manic depression, possible that Bi-Polar and probably like my nut doctor used to tell me PTSD.

Right now things are not getting any better as far as my life or maybe the way that I am perceiving my life to be. I don't like to talk about it too much because I know that many here suffer from depression and gezzz I don't want to be the cause of others getting more depressed.

I used to find the Internet a safe place for me to come and vent about anything and now.....most of the things that really bother me I don't talk about to anyone. I used to be able to talk to my sister about a lot of things but here lately have seen myself withdrawing from talking to her also.

This last week has been awful. LMAO I have had a flat tire on my truck, LOL a spar in the back of course, but use that as a excuse not to leave the apartment also. I did call someone today in the program to come over with his air-bubble to air it up and we watched the game afterwards. I went out with Chance to go to the store and get air and I will be darn the tire was flat again. Uggghhh....

I am really struggling with this issue as I do every time that I get clean. Like I said this is just something that I need to work on being accepting I guess that this is probably part of my life that I need (the Anti-D's) but a part that I really don't want either.

Some think that maybe this could just be because of the season but I don't really think that is it at all.....

So what does a guy do that is all screwed up in the head! That would be me and see me saying that made me laugh, because I know that I am not all right in my head. So I have been off of the anti-d's now for quite sometime and I can tell you that I am really miserable, discontent, unhappy, and feel lower than a snakes belly. OK enough about this for tonight I will try and check in again sometime. Thanks for listening.

I might just swallow my false pride and start taking those dang cyboltas or however ya spell it again. I had them though they give ya the chitts LMAO

Would someone please hit me in the head