View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 07:13 AM
  # 271 (permalink)  
expenguin

A cool day today and the sunshine is out .............. Glad for all God has given me to look at in my life even if it be from the past or what I am doing today in my program...............

Note how long it took for you to get this far and you keep going forward with your life...............Feels sooooooo good and helping others gives that good feeling inside.............

If you haven't helped someone in the program.....give it a try......

But if you are still getting started in your program and trying to figure out the steps more..... don't worry..... Keep coming back and know that you will make progress with a little help from God if you will let Him...............He is the best friend anyone could ever have........

He is always there when you can't get someone to talk to you on the phone or in person........when you think all is lost.........

Reach out and touch God......He has a strong hand on your shoulder and helps you walk the path to recovery when you think you are doing this all alone...............YOU ARE NOT ALONE ...... God is always there helping you out............

"Clean House" today and know that you are moving forward to the best of your ability today....... One moment at a time..... One day at a time... You can do this.....

Having anger problems and feeling bottled up in some way? GO FOR A WALK AND GET SOME FRESH AIR TO CLEAR THE AIR WITH YOURSELF.........THINK OF HOW GOD HAS WORKED IN YOUR LIFE THIS FAR IN YOUR PROGRAM AND HOW MUCH PROGRESS YOU HAVE MADE.... DON'T THINK OF ALL THE STEPS BACKWARDS THAT YOU HAVE DONE.....THINK ABOUT THE MOVES FORWARD IN YOUR PROGRAM..... GOD DOESN'T HOLD THE STEPS BACKWARDS AGAINST YOU.......

KEEP COMING BACK.... YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE...

Hugs to you all today..... You are in my prayers............

Little Penguin

Last edited by expenguin; 01-13-2008 at 07:29 AM.