View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 04:21 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by CatsPajamas View Post
MY SS (sober but not necessarily sober thinking) just moved into an apartment. He has a decent job but no extra $$ to speak of and a 30 yr old car that is held together with duct tape and bailing wire. He needs to borrow CAT litter for his cats (I kid you not.. this stuff is just too good to make up) but yet he just came home all excited because the local GottaHaveItNow Store financed a $2,000 42 inch flat screen HD LCD (and other letters I don't know the meaning of) for ONLY $200 a month for a year! WHAT a deal. I couldn't help myself... I asked but what about getting another more reliable car??? to which he answered it won't be winter much longer mom, and that car is ok in the springtime...

Bookmiser, I was heading this way with my steel toed bunny slippers all ready to "nudge" some sense into you....and then Cats made me laugh so hard I just couldn't do it. Besides, I remember being "you".

Sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do to just have a little peace of mind. Mostly we don't....but sometimes we do.

Just don't lend him cat litter, okay? :rof