bookmiser
Get Caught Reading

I'm getting married...

to step 1.

Yep! We spend so much time together, I just thought, "why not?"
I find myself slinking, almost obsessively back there to that step
over and over. Why do I do this? I'm driving myself crazy with worries, fears,
rage, ect. You get the picture.
I just want to shake my son, who's 26, and scream, "do something! Anything to change your situation."
I recently gave them (he and elderly gf (36) $75.00 to "help" with the bills.
I have got to stop this. If they choose to stay in the boonies, without work, then what can I do about it? Stop enabling the behavior by paying the friggin' water bill, that's what!
Neither one is working. Both are on bi-polar meds. He is still smoking pot when it's available to him. He texts me all the time. "I'm bored. If I could get a job out here, don't you think I'd have one?" :chatter
"Can you clean out your fridge, cause we're about starving out here?"
They are getting money for gas, bills, food, ect., from anyone and everyone that they know. Yet, do either of them have any prospective jobs lined up?
Nope! They continue to go to a job placement place and take tests. :wtf2
I have had 3 jobs my whole friggin' life. I never, and I mean never call in sick.
Why can't this man/child learn from my examples?
Hey! I'm not perfect...roflmao
I have done everything in my power...what power? I have no power.
Please, God. Give me strength once again to just let go. I'm begging for strength.
He said recently that he was going to go back to the hospital (psyche ward)
so that he can apply for what he calls a dummy check. (disability?)
Get your head out of your a$$!
Sorry, folks. I'm just not liking this person much anymore. His good looks, charm, and power of persuasion just makes me want to hurl.
So, I have stopped the contact for now. Told him last night that I am sick and tired of his drama and chaos. Fighting with her, smoking pot while on medication for what?, not working, boredom, ect., ect., ect.
Sorry this is so long. Just felt like getting it out there and venting.
Any feedback, advice, he!!, even empathy... I'll take it.
Cause I know I'm not alone. Far from alone. I have you. My sr family and loved ones.
Thanks for reading.
Criticism and steel-toed bunny slippers, welcome.
Hugs,

P.S. Sorry I've not been very "fun" lately. The humor is getting sucked right outta me, lately. Pray that it returns shortly, as it's all I have to survive the madness. Thanks.