View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 10:48 AM
  # 412 (permalink)  
hello-kitty

hello all. Keep us posted Ray.

I talked to my exs mom last night. She is having extreme anxiety attacks and told me it is all her sons fault. He spoke with her on the phone. He told her to ask me if he could come home? WTF?! Can you believe that! He hasn't even called me. He knows the answer. If nothing changes nothing changes. So no matter HOW SAD I am for his ruined life and his poor son, there is no way I would let him come back here. I cannot believe he has the nerve (or lack of nerve) to have his poor mother ask me that question.

And talk about projecting into the future! The guy isn't getting out anytime soon that I'm aware of. Apparently his psycho friend is trying to raise the bond. It's $5000. If he gets out, he told his friend he plans on running. That's a smart move, eh?!

He's still in the medical ward. His blood sugar is 392 (according to his mom) and he is taking daily insulin shots.

Last night my son wanted to pray for his daddy. We did of course. It's so heart breaking.

I am staying detached. Not visiting. I wouldn't have time to visit even if I wanted to. I work more than 50 hours a week at a job I hate to support me and my son, and then I go home and I am a fulltime mom, cook and maid without any help.

What a loser. His mom said that apparently they made him sound like a really bad guy during his hearing. She insists he's not a bad guy. But actually, I've started to accept that he is. I mean, he has 7 felony arrests for crack cocaine, assault charges and felony flight! He sure doesn't look like a good guy on paper. He hasn't killed anyone... yet. But that isn't enough to qualify him as good. He doesn't support his family. He's a coward. He's a cheater. Crack addiction is not an excuse.

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent.