View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 12:07 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Done_With_It
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Originally Posted by I'm done with it View Post
My ah was sober for over a year and now he is snorting like a pig in my bedroom. All weekend I've been finding white powder all over the house. He does it when I step out to do whatever. But this time I told him that I am not going to get mad and fight, what is the point? It won't stop him from using. I told him I am going to leave this year (even tho it is my place). I calmly told him he doesn't need me anymore. Rehashed all the mean things he says about being married to me and said that I am going to let him go since it sounds so awful to be married to me. This weekend I applied for new jobs out of the area so I can relocate and leave. Hopefully, I will get an interview so I can leave.
This is the year for change. New job, new life. Thank you to all of you who give me insight and realize I am not alone.

Done - still drinking the diet Pepsi? I am.

Hey YOU!

I was JUST thinking about ! :ghug3

Glad to see you! Not under these circumstances though. I'm so sorry he's still at it. I hope you find that job soon, your way to good for this.

As for the "DIET" stuff, lol. I am on and off with it, right now, I'm off of it.
I read up on how bad asparatine is for you, and so I try and stay off of it.
I'm definitely not as bad as I was though. I was totally off of it, then this summer, I relapsed, lol, when I saw they had diet caramel! OMG, have you tried it? and diet black rasberry? etc.. I fell really hard. Was right back on the bottle big time, morning, noon, and night, it was bad.
Then I got sick, and couldn't drink it anymore, so I hardly drink it at all again.
I'm trying not to drink it at all.
I'm pretty hooked on this stuff called, "RUMBA", lol. I can only find it at
Rock N Roll Ralphs in the Orange Juice Section though. You should try it, it puts dp to shame. And it has no aspartine in it.

Come join us in being a Pink Lady Sister!

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/group.php