View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 06:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Mewoman

Unhappy I'm starting to see ...

I was talking with a friend about all the drama going on in my life and how the last two years have unfolded . I want that time back ! I'm starting to see how much my niece's addiction has affected my home life . Some examples , I feel like I can't leave my home unattended , I don't really invite friends over that much . I am just in a slump .

My mom has finally gotten on my page with getting her to leave. So in the last two days my niece has been in a rage , she hasn't come home at night , which bothers my mom . She ruined xmas for her mother and grandmother. I think she has finally realized her last hope with my mom has deteriorated . My mother warned her six weeks ago that , the next time she slipped she was out . Today my mom is supposed to drop her off at detox and she has to find her own way from there , I am packing up her room today and putting everything in the garage and changing the house locks !!!

Wish me luck . I can't wait to start feeling better again . I want to see her sober but as sad as this is to even type , I don't think she is close to wanting it for herself . She has a court case going on and she is facing a min. of one year for five counts of trafficing crack . I think that is scaring her to death and the only way she knows how to deal with that is to just stay high .