View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 10:40 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

hardly functioning

Im posting here cause some of you know me better than everyone else.
The last few weeks have been crazy.
Between my prior home I was trying to sell moments from foreclosure, children sick, me sick and then my car being stolen and crashed Im just a shell.
Im still taking my 20 mg of Lexapro. My doctor has also given me Xanax for the car crisis and I have little desire to do anything. Even if I dont take the Xanax. When I dont take it one minute Im sitting still with a blank stare the next Im pacing over anxious and ready to scream. When I do take it I just sit and dont move, barely think ect. Im not hungry I have no energy no desire to do anything. I still care for my kids Ive taken care of essentials for them and me, but I feel like Im just walking through the emotions, I dont feel even alive.

This morning I opened new bank accounts and got a new id, which I thought would push me pass the weird feelings but it has not.

I havent heard yet if my cars going to be fixed or what, or when Ill know. I have no desire to get me remaining things.

All I desire to do is lay down and stare into space. I spent most of the last few days doing just that.

Im wondering if I should take some time off work right now or if that would only make it worse