Thread: Panic attacks?
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 08:49 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
tanyapmc

Thanks all for your comments and suggestions.

Splendra- I will go to the store today and look for those bath salts. I always take a hot bath at night as part of my routine (routines have become very helpful to me). I am also planning on going to weight watchers tomorrow to start eating healthier. I will also start buying purified water. Thanks for the tips.

Ro-Thanks for your insight. It made me remember that I have some meditation CDs that I need to download. I love doing the progressive relaxation. All it can do is help. And it is time for a massage. And your right, I am blessed to have a husband who cares and is understanding.

Barb-yes I do go to meetings. Atleast one a day. I love them and I love being supported their. As well as lending support to others. I have never been able to stay clean and sober without the help of the fellowship. Infact I have my first GSR meeting tonight.

K-thanks for your never ending support. I appreciate you alot. AND your sense of humor.

Rella-Your right on. They are definitly fear based. You and I have alot of the same background. My sdad was a dr and Mom a nurse too. I do not know if I could still be having withdrawl from the benzos. It has nearly been a year. But I was on them a LONG time. Thanks to you too for your ongoing support.