View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 10:16 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
prodigal

Everyone of you are giving me a gift with your responses. For all the challenges - and heartaches - we endure dealing with the A's in our lives, we still have our own dreams and aspirations.

My initial list was abbreviated, but for the sake of all here, I will remain brief (now there's a switch! :-)).

I want to be able to do bicep and tricep curls using 15-pound free weights and get up to 75 reps. Right now I'm stuck at the 12-pound weights. (Hmmm ... that sounds kinda narcissistic and superficial - awww what the hey!).

I want to apply to grad school and pursue my master's in legal studies/criminal justice when I move back to Maryland.

I want to work on more of my anger issues ... they still rear their ugly heads from time to time. Okay, I'm a work in progress, I'll admit it!

Thanks to every one of you for letting me know what you want and Jill - if you win that dream house in the Keys can I be your chief cook and bottle washer in exchange for room and board???? (Now we have to figure out how to keep your dogs from fighting with my three cats!!!)