View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 06:51 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
RX-7

prednizone

i hurt my knee a week or so ago and the docter put me on prednizone, well it didnt help with the swelling so i just went to another docter and come to find out that prednizone is not good for bipolors to be on so maybe that was a big part of my crash the other was the feeling of rejection so when they tumbled togetheri almost harmed my self. well today i am doing alot better i was put on something better and some vicodin which is helping somewhat with the pain. yeah my wife is moderating my intake of vic. so that i do not overtake which i have a habit of doing with most pain meds. Another year has gone by and things are the same as always except that there are a few things looking up for me in the neer future, i was aproved for disability, it took threee years for me to get on it. Now i just have to wait for the ssi to start to show up but i have at least 2 more months of waiting, the court thing was done on the 23 of sept. Well i at least have something to look forwards to this year that and hope that the fishing is good.
Ryan