Thread: what a day!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 10:03 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Done_With_It
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Originally Posted by hello-kitty View Post
This is EXACTLY how an addict feels when they aren't using but wish they were. Using drugs is very normal and comfortable for addicts. Not using is very uncomfortable and pure anguish. We don't know how to deal with normal feelings.
For me when I was on meth Meth, this is how I started to feel like that even when I was on it, why they call it the devils drug...
There will come a point in Laurens life if it isn't already here where the meth isn't going to work, the meth is not going to 'be comfortable' anymore it is just going to seem like it is.
Not using is going to be very uncomfortabe and pure anguish but so is using it.

I'm sorry you are both going through such hell with this drug, I feel for you both. I pray she hits her bottom with that drug soon.
It does stop working, I still remember as clear as day the time when I thought I would NEVER EVER stop doing it, because of how much I loved it. It worked so well for me.
But it stops, and my "God" my everything, tore me down to my knees. I was willing to die early just to stay on that stuff because my life was so much better when I was on it.
But it stops working.......
Then there's no point in staying on it anymore.
You just have to find the courage to get off it.
Once she reaches that point, then she'll be done with it.

((((Obsessed)))))
:ghug3