Thread: what a day!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 05:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
obsessed

what a day!!!

Today my mother came to spend the afternoon with my grandmother. Lauren went to lunch with them and I went to a friends house, kinda taking advantage of the free time so on my way home I called to tell them I was almost there and my mother says Lauren is in the shower that she was leaving!! I came home and Lauren came walking out with a towel on her head and when I ask what was wrong, she replied a flat nothing and went out of the room and called me a bitch. At this point I am MAD I just got in the car and left for about a hour and came in, Lauren was on the computer and I walked in sat down started reading a magazine, not saying a word and finally she started talking and when I asked why she was so mad.. she said you left me and was not here.... it makes me so sad but this is why it is so hard for me to live my life with her!! Shesaid she felt like she could jump out of her skin.... wonder if she does or is just something to tell me to make me feel guilty??? These things I am still learning to distinguish and I hate that part of this disease!!