View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 07:12 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
swmnkdinthervr
Take it easy

Originally Posted by wandergrrl777 View Post
Okay, so no drinking or drugging since June 1st 2006. I quit smoking since Nov. 15th 07'.

Now I do nothing bad at all. I have my business and am all upstanding and what-not. I've turned into a goodie two shoes and it makes me sick! I really feel like I need to rebel!!!

I'm not a christian and my life does not revolve around being good all the time. I don't want to be good ALL the time.

I'm trying to think of things that I can do that will make me feel kinda' bad-ass, without all the trouble. Like, badass-lite! lol

Any suggestions? Anybody else ever felt like this?
Rebellion can take many forms, often it's a need to burn off newfound energy...channeling your energy in a positive fashion is one way of doing so such as getting involved in local affairs, charities...etc...

If you're looking for excitement try some of those things you've always wanted to do but put off due to addiction or fear...maybe skydiving, my favorite is motorcycles (no kiddin') the possibilities are endless...

Please consider your reasons for this "need" make sure you're not creating a replacement for your addictions so give this some serious thought before running amok!!!