View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 06:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
RX-7

Question Xanax Addiction and depression

hi my name is Ryan and i have a problem. in the last few months i have been taking my xanax more and more. especialy days like this when i feel there is no hope in the world even when i tryed to associat with freinds this evening playing D&D, i felt excluded because i did'nt know how to play so i got up and left the table i was very angry that i was not realy so i felt being included in the game. back to the point i have been taking like 6 xanax at a time to be able to deal with the presures and so that i could spend more time with people. well the docter put me on liazapam to get me off the xanax but the thing is that it doesnt work hardly at all. im so hurt and up set tonight that i could cut my self. the xanax realy seemed to help and my wife took away what i had left and hid it and i could realy use some right now to calm me down, the urge to cut is very very strong im not sure that i will be able to stop my self if something doesnt change the erg is a day to day thing but when im depressed it is worse.
Ryan