View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 04:40 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
WLDKATZ

Rob, I know seems easier said than done eh? How are you honey? I am so sorry you are going threw these things right now you want to scream yell and flail at the Gods, but sometimes YOU have to understand the only thing YOU can control is YOU.....You are such an awsome man don't let the as*holes of this world bring you down.......I know it really sounds like B.S. but it IS true "what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger"........ we are but a few days from the new year, I know this sounds lame and I know it probally isnt something you want to hear but have you started a graditude list? The first thing on my list this morning was my eyesight...imagine not being about to see to write down what it was you were feeling at the time....what if you had NO WAY at all of communicating how you felt......Life is unfair, there is a song out there it says" I tear my heart open I sew myself shut..... my weakness is I care to much.....the our scars remind us the past is real" those words are very true.........it is time to sew your self shut and turn that anger and all of the other damaging emoions into the right thing, I pray that you will find that change too and live for you not your emotions......emotions can be just as controling as our addictions, make sure you stay in control of you......be safe and keep comming back and posting.....so of us DO care and worry...stay sweet babe and keep your head up.......it is the looking down that gives us the pain in the neck!