Old 12-28-2007, 08:29 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Lilyflower
Recovering Codependant

Originally Posted by allison060669 View Post
He claims that he has not drunk any since I left...
No proof of this probably means he is lying about it! It is not that easy to give up!

Originally Posted by allison060669 View Post
I called over there earlier today to arrange a time for me to come by and spend time. Little M (3 yo) answered the phone and wouldn't get AH on the phone. I talked to her for a while thinking he'd pick up the phone but he didn't. I ended the called expecting him to call back. After 10 minutes of no callback I called over there again. M answered and said that daddy was busy and wouldn't come to the phone. I asked repeatedly and finally said to her that I was getting angry and that I needed daddy on the phone.
RED FLAGS!!! This has happened with my abf in the past. My daughter is 9yrs. She would say.. 'He is upstairs' which I knew meant he was drinking with her in the house. At times he has passed out and she has been unable to wake him. Each time I would have to leave work immediatlely to be there for her. Needless to say, even though abf is doing better, my parents have my daughter after school now until I get home from work, as for me, I have to make sure my daughters welfare comes first.

Lily xxxxxxx