View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 11:04 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
PaperDolls
Its_me_jen

You know, it seem like over the last few days quite a few people have asked about the chat room. It's true that it's not used much but I'm not sure exactly why. I'm just so used to posting in this format, I really like it. I haven't been in a chat room in forever.

So anyway, if there is a renewed interest in the chat room..... probably should be looked at. There are no meetings on this forum, although I believe there are some around.

If someone is interested in a chat session and getting people involved, I would suggest posting a thread in the appropriate section stating inviting peeps, when you'd like to have the chat, and possibly a topic. Or, if you're having a "crisis", post a thread and say "Hey, I need you! Please come to the chat room. I need your advice!" Of course, that doesn't mean anyone will be able to join you at that moment, but it's worth a shot. If you're having a crisis that cannot be dealt with my speaking to someone on the internet there are many more options and lost of threads here that speak to that. Look at the stickies in each section. You'll find all sorts of great information.

There are no rules on it of course, I'm just making a suggestion. May be you'll get something pretty cool started.