View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 07:15 AM
  # 240 (permalink)  
expenguin

Hats off to all of you today.......it is cold outside and I feel it........but that doesn't stop the walking...

Sort of need that quiet time out in the open air.......feels good and to see all the Christmas lights at night and early in the AM...

Time to clean house today and every day......No matter what we need to spend the time to work on US....this is our life and staying in the NOW is important.......................Ok .....Christmas is just around the corner......... But that doesn't mean to drop working on what is important in your life........Recovery is the first thing to think about when you get up in the morning and before you go to bed.........

Yes.......there is something important in your life more so that work and taking care of others.......You need to take care of you......

Spend the time before your house wakes up and get your life together......No one will know you are up if you stay quiet........and get out for that brisk walk............and get that cup of coffe to go .....

Well.....Time for me to take care of me and work the steps.......I have already done my walk, taken a shower and now need that coffee...........my little one is up and watching cartoons.......

Have a wonderful Holiday Weekend and talk to you all later..........

Don't forget to Clean that inner house.....you will feel better about yourself if you get something done........and be sure to get to those meetings with Christmas so close around the corner..............get those much needed Hugs.................

Love ya all................Little Penguin