View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 01:51 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  
hopeangel

"It's like I have this weird thing going on where I have to let go gradually. I'm in this limbo area where I don't want to be with him and I'm not getting in to his messes, yet I'm not quite ready to cut that tie completely. It's like I'm letting him destroy beyond a reasonable doubt, any of my doubts to my decisions." ...yep hmbld

and i don't think your botching anything! your doing the very best you can to do what is right for him and you. i find it very endearing that you have the love and kindness to want to get it right. you care period! you sound a lot like me.

i have stopped talking to others about what is going on in my marriage because all the different advice and opinions just became too overwelming. i'm really finding peace in the "quiet" right now of trying to figure things out on my own or just letting them happened, letting God.

"And that's what progress is...it's a gradual thing! We know we're on the right track when what ever we decide to do, or don't do, is working for us!"...thanks ICU