View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 01:27 PM
  # 378 (permalink)  
rayofsunshine

Originally Posted by Babs View Post
The last time he was in rehab, he just hunkered down and stuck it out to the end because he knew full good and well that I was taking care of everything for him and that all he had to do was play the game for a few months and then he could go right back to his old life and his old habits and his old secrets. Which, of course, is exactly what he did.....He did fine until he was released from probation and didn't have to do weekly pee tests anymore. Then it was right back to the meth pipe....and I went right back to insanity.
This is exactly what I fear is going on with AH. He's playing the game for a few months (18) and will do well for the next 9 while he's still on parole, then its right back to insanity. His dad mentioned the Christmas card to the druggie friend to him... guess what, there's really a simple explanation. :chatter
He hasn't talked to them the whole entire time he's been in there... somehow they found out where he was and his address there, and wrote to him. He just simply turned around and sent them a christmas card, thought nothing about it. Has no plans to go around them when he gets out. (Don't know about ya'll, but I just don't buy it.) Cause when he called just now, I had to hear all that again, plus how its my fault the kids don't have anything to do with him. I ended up hanging up on him cause he started yelling about what "I" should be doing. This is petty stuff that is causing me so much grief, I think it's because I don't want to live with this drama anymore.