Thread: I Need Help!
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 07:03 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
youngirish

Hi Shemp,

I'm sorry to hear you're going through such a difficult time. I don't have any answers but just some suggestions that have worked for me when I'm feeling how you described.
1) Scream your bloody face off into a pillow (may sound silly, it works)
2) Do something athletic, run on a treadmill, push ups, get that energy OUT in a positive way. I can't stress enough how much this helps for me, especially when I feel I'm at my witts end
3)Write down all your feelings. How much you hate so and so, or hate situations, whatever. Use all the profanities and capitols you want. You can keep it or destroy it.
4) Take a "I'm outta here" night, load up on your favorite junk food, favorite movies, laugh and when you're not laughing stuff it with your favorite food
5) Call your funniest friend. Someone who makes you laugh. Go for coffee with them. Or look up funny websites, theres tons.
7) I write out my biggest problems, and look at them. After a while you can give advice to yourself like you're giving to a friend. Nothing needs to be solved overnight.
I'm sorry if this all sounds silly, these are things that have worked for me in the past, and I continue to do the above whenever needed. I hope you find relief somehow. Take care.
Katie