View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 05:49 AM
  # 237 (permalink)  
expenguin

Need lots of patients today.....feel like I didn't sleep much with H. out all night.......but will get through it..

Time for that reality check for myself....so I don't start taking someone elses inventory..............

Hard to see someone else come back with scratches,bruses and such that they don't remember where they got them......but when you have had too much to drink we all do things we don't remember doing the next day......................the mystery of that drunk night.........and sometimes it is best not to remember.........as we may have done much more than just those little bruses and such......

Life must go on and thinking about Cleaning House to make us feel better..............get to some meetings and work the steps........

No time to think back about the wrongs we keep doing outside the program...................that will come in time if need be.....

For now move forward and start from today to do better in your program............Ok.......we may have some back sliding that happened and we slipped again and again and again............But for today we can start fresh............

Think positive and move forward............get to those much needed meetings and talk to someone......Listen to what others have to say and take a good look at your life in the program....

What can we all do differently to better life for the moment........God is there when we need Him most........take time to pray and ask for that little help....

None of us can do this program alone.........it doesn't work that way.............

Hang in there and know you are not alone..........

Little Penguin