View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 11:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
christin

I Have Left Husband Need Support

Good Afternoon Guys & Gals, I introduced myself a couple of months ago, can't remember the title of my post, but I'm back and need support please.

I left a week ago thursday with just a box full of the kids and some of my clothes. I gave my Alcoholic, physical & verbally abusive husband the choice of the bottle or us. He has chosen the bottle.

I have two children, one only with him. He is 3 1/2 years old, and all the fussing & fighting has made him a nervous wreck. I had to put him and my oldest first. They have to know it is not okay to live the kind of life we were living with him.. I can already see a change in the kids.

He is pulling me in every direction he possible can, I'm keeping a journal and today has been my hardest, he almost had me caving and falling right back for him. I'm the main supporter for my family and having a feeling that it's all about the money.

I just need for you all to keep telling me I'm doing the right thing and things will get better.. I going to file for divorce after the holidays are over. He says he don't need rehab and can quit on his own one day & the next he can handle only one or two beers and day... Whatever!! one or two lead to more and more and more.

Thanks for letting me vent and be a part of this forum family... Any advice opinions or just anything is welcomed.

Christin