View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 11:33 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
CBrown

"That small voice inside me is getting smaller- as long as I keep working on that strong voice I've developed over 4 months now. " You definitely have that right, Paj! In August the small voice was saying "That was a great trip you were on, but gee, why does he say such awful things to you? And don't you realized how embarrassing he is in public?" Then more revelations and the voices were warring against each other at an equal level. Yet more revelations and the voice of reason kicked in and said "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" There IS finally a breaking point where the evidence against a person is so overwhelming that it is impossible to rationalize their actions any longer.

Off topic, but today I took a necklace to the jewelers that had been missing for three years. It had been made from my wedding solitaire after I divorced. My daughter has an identical one, with a fake diamond. Hurray for me, it was mine and the diamond is found. At the same time, I took a three-diamond necklace the XABF had given me in April of 2005 as a belated Christmas present. I thought "he's a fake and so is this necklace!" and it turned out they are REAL diamonds. Since learning of all his lies and awful misdeeds, I am 99% sure that the necklace wasn't originally for me. It was for another one of his women, living in Miami, who oddly enough is now my friend. She gave him the boot at Christmastime '04, and he gave it belatedly to me. Oh the awful things he did! But anyway, it turned out to be a real necklace, so I feel like I've been given TWO Christmas presents this year!

The current woman is definitely wearing a CZ engagement ring. It's all so very funny. We should write books about our tales!

Back on topic ... Pajarito, what does your name mean? Is it pronounced pah-ha-REE-toe?