Old 12-18-2007, 10:13 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
nytepassion
Drug Addiction Has No Mercy

Originally Posted by obsessed View Post
Well, after the last couple of days I had been debating on calling the narcotics people and yesterday I did. I feel really guilty about it but I think Lauren will be better off in jail than running the roads, cooking meth, selling and using so I called them and told them exactly who she was dealing with..the ones I know anyway and gave them her tag number. I am scared for her and me but I really think it is for the best, I keep expecting a knock on the door telling me she is dead and I know that those people would not call 911 or take her to a hospital, I figure they would just throw her out somewhere and I can't handle that part of it. She is deeper now than she has ever been and with her being over 18 there is nothing I can do so this is all I knowto do. I called about having her committed but was told there is a 6-9 month waiting list to ever put her anywhere even though she is an iv drug user and she has scars on her forearms from cutting herself so this is all I know to do. Please tell me I have done the right thing!!! I hate the thought of her being in jail but I think it would be for the best!!! Help!!!
You've done what you've done and you did it with the intentions of helping your daughter .. My suggestion is to leave it alone from this point on .. to go forth and try to focus on your own recovery .. Do you go to Nar-anon meetings? They are a wonderful source of support.

:codiepolice
Passion