View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 09:33 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Pajarito

Claudia- It's hard being on the roller coaster- isn't it? I've been thinking about how I would respond to a friend if she were in my shoes- or my daughter! I would hold her hand and tell her she needs to take care of herself. She needs to feel the crappy feelings, but know that the good feelings will increase in time. That small voice inside me is getting smaller- as long as I keep working on that strong voice I've developed over 4 months now. Yes- you would probably LOVE to be traveling right now- wouldn't we all? I had hopes of going to MX with my AH and daughter over spring break. . . not happening. You know what? She and I can go, I can go with a fabulous girlfriend. I was also thinking that when this is all over I am going to bring my daughter to Disneyland. Can you imagine? Paj- now that you're divorced what are you going to do? I'm going to Disneyland!!! (sick!)

nowinsituation- I've also thought at times that our HP wantts to help us- sends us all kinds of help that we may or may not take depending on how open we are. I feel that I am now open- my AH is unfortunately not ready for HP's help. I don't think HP's plan was for us to divorce. I think it is for us to be happy. If my AH chooses to struggle with it, then I must move on. I feel like I have no choice, and I have given it my all. It's hard and sad, but I have to believe I am right where I'm supposed to be.