View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 07:27 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Pajarito

Hi all. . . I just wanted to say THANK YOU! I woke up this morning feeling sad- like I have over the past eons- but I also thought of all of you- how lucky I feel to have found you. We are going through something none of us ever dreamed we would. It is so much easier knowing that I am not alone and hearing all of your stories has helped me so much. I was actually wondering yesterday what might happen if I called my AH or went to his apt. to tell him I want to make our marriage work. . . Luckily whatever strong part of me that has grown these past 4 months of separation knew better. Whew! There is no way I am going to keep wondering if I have done enough. I know I have. I have done/said/looked for every possible way of making this work and have gotten nothing from him. I need to move on. <<<sigh>>> I know I will be more than ok. I have some of your stories as evidence that people do survive this and go on to be so much better for it.

Chrysalis123- I cannot believe your ex lost his forearm and still went on to behave the way he did. It is madness- isn't it? My thoughts are with you today too. You've dealt with a lot, and seem so strong.

nowinsituation- I'm such a good Catholic girl that I actually even talked to a priest about the vows I made- He told me to move in the direction of getting out of the marriage! Can you believe it? I was afraid he would tell me I made vows- suck it up! A half-hour conversation. . . I made vows- but so did my AH.

Startingover2- That baby will bring you so much joy. Try to take care of yourself. . .

Detachme9- I am thinking about you today too. I have followed your story as it is so similar to mine. It's hard. Take care of yourself.

Thank you all of you!