View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 01:40 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
nowinsituation

Is it a full moon or what? I was just sitting here thinking about how angry I am. Nothing new, no new reason to be angry -- just the same old stuff. So lets all have a crappy day together!! I'm am so angry at him for drowning his problems in alcohol; I am so angry at him for hiding it from me; I am so angry at him for claiming that I won't help him (WTF -- I was there for 24 years!!); I am angry because he is sooo good at playing the victim and that I get to be the bad guy because I left and "destroyed" our marriage -- to our kids, to our friends, to his family (and even part of mine -- which really hurts!!!)

And Chrysalis -- I can relate. My AH has been disabled for 10 years. I have supported him emotionally and financially that whole time. When I finally pushed him HARD into working to be more independent I discover that he spends his days drinking (no wonder he didn't want to be "independent"). When I was home recovering from surgery this fall where was he -- out in the garage, drinking as usual. What a team -- don't give me that "in sickness and in health" crap!!

OK -- That felt better. Are we entitled to one crappy day before we have to pull ourselves back together?