View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 04:15 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
kelsh

Thumbs up More Snow last night...

It started out as small tiny flakes and then got big enough to see and started covering up the sidewalks and roads again.

My daughter was out shoveling when I got up. Her husband was helping her...nice of them.

We are supposed to have more snow showers but it is still melting right now.

I am closed up in the computer room with both our dogs while the rest of the house is getting cleaned. The dogs aren't too happy with me.

We get a lot of ice under the snow which makes it slippery. We live on a hill and a lot of cars have a hard time getting up the hill...we have our studded tires on all four wheels and drive the battered up pickup in the bad weather.

My husband rolled it once when he hit black ice...there had already been a wreck and he came up on it and before he knew it he was in a field of snow...upside down in the truck and then very gradually it turned over onto its wheels...he had lots of dents but was able to drive it home. :puppet

He was on the way to get our grandsons but their dad called just out of the blue and I told him I thought he had been in a wreck that I heard on the scanner and it was him. Rick brought the kids so hubby just had to drive home.

Hope all of you have a good weekend. A week from Monday is Christmas...it can't be that close can it????

kelsh