View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 06:12 AM
  # 231 (permalink)  
expenguin

Came across a song that I heard one Christmas back in 1996......was feeling sorry for myself one day about this time and this really hit my heart.............

Song: Dear Mr. Jesus
Music and words by: Richard Klender

This was written in 1985

It is about a little child that sees the abuse done by parents and they get taken away.........

Think about it this time a year when Christmas is to be a happy time..............so many kids are left alone because of the abuse done do to so many reasons.......and some is due to drinking and drugs........

This christmas.....make your life better than it is and stay sober , clean and much more...............get to meetings and talk to someone about your problem.......Get the help you need to clean up your life for your little ones....

Don't sit on the pitty pot feeling sorry for yourself...........Little ones see all and usually don't say much.......they think this is the way life is to be when US ADULTS act the way we do each day being Drunk or on Drugs......

What a mess ........................

I am praying for all you that continue to make life a mess.......I am praying that you find face and get to a meeting and get the help to make your life better...................

Hugs to you all.........................One day at a time.....One moment at a time is all it takes.........You can do this................

Little Penguin