Old 12-12-2007, 01:18 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Its the devil

Schedule

You can got to my post to more or less see how I felt day after day. I was on 4 to 5 roxies or 3 80 OC's. For about 8 months. I had 40mg saturday mornning at 8:00 am. By 8:00am sunday mornning I was at the start of the down hill slide. *****, sweats, muscle and Joint Aches. No sleep period, disconnection, depression, chills, slight hallucinations. But I sure you know how that all goes. It was constantly get worse after 24 hours, 48 hours 72 hours were all relentless discomfort and pain. By the evenning of tuesday I had still not really slept at all. And I was getting waves of all the symptoms. By this mornning day 5 of the slide I fianlly got my footing and am working my way back up! I have been able to work today and actually be somewhat productive. ***** have stopped for the most part. Still have some restleness and artifical energy. So with a little personal enlightenment and a lot of helpful ears and words from all of there great souls I honestly believe I am getting through this. Now I didnt do the NA/AA or bupes. I did it the way I do a lot of things in life. I grabbed my balls and dove right in. THANK GOD TO ALL THE SUPPORT I HAVE HAD HERE! BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO IT WITHOUT THEM! But you seem to be doing great compared to what I felt! I am no longer a :puppet to the opiates. At least for now and hopefully forever ~PEACE~ ~MUCH LOVE~ ~KENNY~