View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 08:46 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
pjbs55

(((sjr)))
Sorry you are going through this insanity. Please take care of you, your daughter isn't going to, sorry to say. Turn off the phone, I did it to my A, I was afraid of them running up the bill, or giving it away to someone else and having them run up the bill. Are you a crappy mom? If you are I'm sure so many of us are too for losing it with our Addict. You are only a mom who lost it to this insanity. Call her dad and tell him to come and get her things, since she can no longer stay at your house since she is still using. Pack her things, it will be hard, and give them to her dad. Change your locks and don't give her a key, if she gets in when you are not there call the police for her breaking in. Maybe she will learn she has to pay the price for doing what she is.
My heart is going out to you, I know it is hard to have a child disrespect you the way she is.
Take care of you, go to meetings, and do something special just for you, read, long hot bath etc.
Sorry if I sounded harsh or bossy, that is not what I am trying to be, just want this chaos over for you.
Hugs and prayers coming your way.