View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 07:01 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
hopeangel

welcome redheadedsusie

some basic thoughts. if his name is not on the deed to the house and he is not paying or contributing to the household -really- it doesn't sound like he is benifiting you in any way being there. i think it would be MUCH easier to have him removed since his name is not on the deed. you could get a free consultation with an attorney to help you with this aspect. please, start exploring your options, so you are armed with knowledge.
the advice an atty. gave me was the minute ah is abusive call the police-start a paper trail- then you will be able to get a restraining order leading to him being removed.
as far as the sex thing - been there-heard all that! marriage does not mean an obligation to sex. marriage is an obligation to love-which your ah is not fullfilling his end of the marriage vows. my ah had said he would not sign papers for me to get my car settlement money unless i had sex with him. i told the attorney-recorded him saying this. the atty. sent him a letter and wouldn't you know he then agreed to sign the papers without the "must have sex" clause-lol.

i also recently called the police on ah because he became abusive with our cat. please, if he is jealous of your greyhound. please watch him closely. ah never thought i would call the cops-NOW he knows that i will. he has not been abusive since.

take care of yourself honey. start doing for yourself. do things that you enjoy. spend time with family and friends. this is soo important to getting yourself back and happiness.

alanon will be very helpful. it was when i started asking the really hard questions of myself -like how i ended up where i am in life -that i really gained knowledge of myself and began to heal.