View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 05:53 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
duet_4-8
A work in progress....

Thanks guys. I'm just going forward as planned with some repairs that needed to be done outside. God has graciously blessed me with a few days of record-setting warm weather for this time of year, allowing me to paint a couple of entry doors and clean the posts on on the porch and carport. Also, a close friend of my son's started last night dismantling the *leaking* hot tub that ex bought SEVEN YEARS AGO and never once got working, along with tearing down the 'deck' around it that one needed a ladder to get to because ex never put stairs or a railing around it even though the lumber for this has literally laid on the patio for the last seven years as well...... It was a huge eye-sore in our otherwise very pretty backyard; totally blocked the view of the mountains behind us when looking out the kitchen window. The realtor told me the deck would have to be finished and the spa would have to be in working order when we list, so when the guy called and asked if I would sell it, I was like 'how fast can you get here??'.

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go.........