View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 08:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
duet_4-8
A work in progress....

Angry Venting....grrrr!!!

Hi guys,
Just need to vent a little. So, I told you that we went to mediation a week ago last Friday. And that when I told the judge that I didn't want the house and my ex can have it, he then said he didn't want it either and we should sell it. Went so far as to say if it didn't sell by June that we needed to put it up for auction! Refused to help pay the home owner's insurance, the land taxes, and didn't want me to be reimbursed at the date of sale for any thing that I have to do to get it ready to list (most of which, btw, are the result of the many projects he started and then never finished...).

All year-ever since we seperated and I got to stay in the house with my son-my stbx has complained loud and long to anyone who would listen that this is HIS house, HE built it, HE wanted it, HE would get it, and on and on and on. So, I decided not to fight it, right? God pretty much laid the 'Rockin' C' right in my lap, and I said 'thank you very much, I'll take it'.

So now, tonight, I get this nasty voice mail from ex saying 'I hope you have the decency not to sell *my* house. I worked (excuse me???) my whole life for that place!'.....quack quack quack......'I wanted to keep it but you want me to give you money for it!!' (Uh, hello, that's what happens in a divorce.....and didn't you sign that paper in the judge's office saying you wanted it sold????) GGEEEZZZ!!!!!

OK, I feel better now....I hope this is not the start of another round of harrassment. He's either using again or he has completely destroyed a large portion of his brain cells over the years.....